Know Your Numbers!
When your property is on the market, it is in your best interest to know your numbers. By this I mean you should know the dates and ages of various upgrades and/or replacements. They are important to most buyers and can be used as great marketing features when advertising your home.
Heres the top ten most inquired about –
- The age of your roof
- The dates when you replaced major appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and oven
- The number of AC/Heating units you have
- The age of your AC/Heating units
- The year you did electrical upgrades
- When the last time your house was painted, inside or exterior
- The year you did your addition/remodel
- The dates of when you resurfaced or replaced parts of your pool or spa
- The year your house was replumbed
- The dates when your septic tank, well or oil tank was last serviced