5 Great Space Creators
Here are my top 5 great things to do to create better space in a room for your next showing:
- Furniture. Relocate or remove it if it is preventing a prospective buyer from seeing a great feature or obstructing a pathway.
- Cabinets and Shelving. Creating space to tuck away items, especially in small spaces (i.e. laundry rooms) is immensely helpful!
- Bins, Baskets or Boxes. Any of these help with organizing your children’s toys or anything else that can take over a room.
- Rugs. They can help with seeing the room size better… plus give a nice pop of color!
- Lights. Go bright and the space seems bigger. Having a dimly lit room can make the same space seems smaller.