Have Windows that Say Wow, not Whoa!
It’s important to take a look, inside and out, to see what your buyers are seeing. Here are a list of show stoppers when it comes to looking in or out of your windows.
1. Cobwebs/Bug Nests. Don’t let any type of bug take up residence here!
2. Dust/Tree Debris. Whether it is pollen or anything else of nature, wipe it off.
3. Fingerprints. This includes your sliding glass doors too.
4. Discoloring. Regardless of whether it is mold or a broken seal, address it.
5. Cracks. Time to get it replaced.
6. Drool/Slobber. This is a BIG turn off for buyers.
7. Torn/Missing Screens. Get them fixed or replaced as needed. Taping them up doesn’t count!
8. Water Stains. It would be good to know what caused it so it’s not a repeat cleanup.
9. Decals/Stickers. They’re fun for the holidays. But let’s make sure they are taken down afterwards. Any other stickers should be removed too.
10. Broken Hardware. Laying the broken lock or handle on the window sill says you know it’s broken!